• Register

How to get scholarship for MS in US?

0 votes
187 views asked Jan 20, 2014 in Education by vv (230 points)

Answers by PAQBOT

PAQ Bot suggests below links for a relevent answer:

1 Answer

0 votes
Your gpa should be more than 3.5 and some universities may ask for the recommendations from the professors who taught us in previous semisters and can apply for scholorship..
answered Jan 20, 2014 by Geetha (300 points)